With the 4522 processing system, a concept which meets all modern requirements for CAD/CAM processing has been developed. The processing of all relevant blank materials from CoCr, titanium, zirconium dioxide, plastics, block materials, and new future materials is thus possible with a single machine system. Virtually without limits.
The modern and optimized machine kinematics, with high free angles of the 5 axes of over 30°, allows milling and grinding in wet and dry processing in high quality. This makes the system ideal for demanding laboratories as all-rounder to produce all typical applications in your own lab, in high quality.
The optional zero point clamping system allows easily blank change by pressing a button.
1. 5-axis simultaneous processing
2. Integrated wet and dry processing
3. Optional zero point clamping system
4. Processing of all important materials used in the dental industry, including metalworking
5. Axis tilt angle up to 30°
6. 20-fold tool changer
7. HF spindle with up to 80.000 rpm
8. Integrated control PC with touch screen
9. Servomotors on all axes
10. Chip protection of the tool changer
11. Frontal machining of the workpiece possible (B-axis in 90 degree position)