The 4121 dry machine systems establish your productive entry into dental CAD/CAM manufacturing. Also, these systems are suitable for application as complementary systems in larger labs and milling centers.
Thanks to perfect price/performance ratio of the machines, most of the restorations can be produced inexpensively from e.g. Zirconium dioxide or PMMA materials. All commercially available blanks with the 98 mm or 98.5 mm diameter can be used.
In addition, processing of CAD/CAM block with a 3-fold adapter is possible; this is often used in wet processing for grinding materials.
1. 4-axis machining system with up to 30° axis orientation
2. Tool runtime control/breakage control
3. Integrated cooling circuit for cooling lubricant (only 245i )
4. HF spindle up to 60.000 rpm
5. High-resolution and high-performance micro-step controllers and motors on all axes
6. Air purge system and cooling nozzles for wet processing are integrated in the spindle holder
7. Extraction system to extract the resulting particulate matter
8. Automatic compressed air, coolant monitoring plastics, and grindable block materials
9. Control software Remote DENTAL 2.0
10. Incl. Control PC with Windows 7/8