Full automation with handling robots for tools and blanks
The high-end product among the existing machine systems was implemented with the largest and most precise machine 4736. All installed components are designed for precision.
Durability and state-of-the-art technological level: granite structure , direct drives, digital length measuring systems, powerful HSK 32 spindle, zero point clamping system, and fully digital control system. The machine can be fitted with an automated 6-axis handing robot with workpiece magazine and zero point clamping system. To ensure a full automation of the system, and to enable future extensions.
1. Solid axis structure from polished natural granite for highly dynamic 5-axis simultaneous machining and for high-precision milling results
2. linear axes with highly dynamic linear motor drives
3. Massive granite rotating swivel unit as a 4th/5th Double bearing axis with torque motor drives
4. EROWA-zero point clamping system for workpiece holder support
5. Absolute ,high-resolution measuring systems on all axes
6. Powerful, vector-controlled high-frequency spindle (water-cooled) up to 42 000 rpm, 6.3 kw, HSK 32 tool holder. Special oil pressure bearing of the spindle long service life
7. 32-fold fully automatic tool changer for HSK 32 cone receptacle
8. Integrated wet and dry machining for all materials and applications
9. High-end control for fast control and processing technology with touch operation
10. Control software with order, processing , blanks, and tool management functions.
11. Especially for high-quality standards of precision and speed in metalworking